April brings hope and the Sign2Day marketing pros hope you grow your business in 2023.
The month of April is about growing. Plants and lawns are growing. Homeowners are growing impatient to get started on landscaping and projects. And the Sign2Day marketing professionals want to help you — the small business owner — grow your brand awareness and overall revenues this year. The need will be there. Will your company name be in front of them when their need arises.
Growing your brand awareness and and bottom line in 2023 will take marketing help. The Sign2Day artists can create logos, fliers, business cards, yard signs, videos, brochures, banners, display backgrounds, vehicle wraps, websites, and more. In addition to the collateral, the company’s marketing experts offer strategies to make sure your brand is seen, which ultimately builds revenue streams. Sign2Day’s digital marketing services extend to search engine optimization (SEO) so web browsers find your company before they find the competition. When consumers are looking for help, they search online through their phones first and their home computer second. Basically whatever is the most convenient device at the time.
If you want more information on Sign2Day’s marketing strategies and collateral creation services, contact the Sign2Day office staff here.
Easter is Sunday, April 9th
Holy Week 2023 will culminate with Easter Sunday on April 9th, following the Good Friday celebrations on April 7th. Click on the following link for Easter weekend events in the Tri-state area of Maryland, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
April is the National Month of Hope
It seems perfect that April should be the the month of hope. Easter is about new life and new life is happening all around as color returns to the local landscape. Few would argue that there is a great need for hope in the world these days. The headlines are filled with bad news and division. The Complete Power Wash staff encourages you to bring hope to those around you. Click on this link if you need inspiring hope-filled stories.
- April is the most popular month for planting and spring cleaning. Consult the Farmers’ Almanac for planting help.
- The diamond of April — the birthstone — symbolizes innocence.
- The Boston Marathon race is held every April. This year it is Monday, April 17th.
- April 15th is the deadline for filing taxes in the United States.
- April is the first full month of the professional baseball season in the U.S. The season began in late March.
- The April flowers are the Daisy and the Sweet Pea.
- April has several special days and week-long and month-long celebrations. These include: April Fools’ Day; Autism Awareness Day; Easter; Earth Day; Arbor Day; National Poetry Month; American Heritage Month; Teacher Appreciation Week; Jazz Appreciation Month; Alcohol Awareness Month; Cancer Control Month.