Welcome to December, the holidays and the start of a new marketing year.
December can be such a great month, as long as you plan it well and execute the plan with precision. After all, there are decorations to be put up, shopping to be done, bowl games to watch, family to be entertained, holidays to be enjoyed, and — if there is time left — relaxing to be done. It is a busy month, but there are ways to get all of this done. Here is a link to a helpful article for some assistance, because we want you to enjoy this time of year.
Our hope is that you can enjoy December and start thinking about ways to better market your business in 2020. While thinking, ask yourself these questions. Does my logo need updating? Is all of my marketing collateral consistent? Do I need yard signs, business cards, brochures, door hangers? Is it time to turn my company vehicle into a rolling billboard for my company? Is my website easily found by those searching for my product or service, AND do my potential customers LIKE what they see when they find it?
While you’re answering these questions and planning your December schedule, be sure to take in some of the fun opportunities in the greater Hagerstown, MD area. Click on this link to pick and choose from all the great events.
December Dates to Remember
December is derived from the Latin word decem, which means “ten” because it was the tenth month of the early Roman calendar.
- Hanukkah begins at sundown on Sunday, December 22, and ends at sundown on the 30th.
- December 6 is Saint Nicholas Day. St. Nicholas, the patron saint of children, inspires traditions around the world from hunts for presents to stockings or shoes filled with sweets.
- December 7 is National Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day. Remembering those who died during this attack by the Japanese in Hawaii.
- December 13 is St. Lucia’s Day, which has long been associated with festivals of light.
- December 15 is Bill of Rights Day, declared in 1941 by President Franklin D. Roosevelt.
- December 21 is the Winter Solstice — the first day of winter in the Northern Hemisphere and first day of summer in the Southern Hemisphere.
- December 24 is Christmas Eve, the night before Christmas, marked with many family and church gatherings.
- December 25 is Christmas Day, commemorating the birth of Jesus Christ, the Messiah.
- December 26 is Boxing Day (Canada, UK).
- December 31 is New Years Eve, ushering out of the old year and welcoming the new one.
December is for Planning your 2020 Marketing Strategy
To schedule a meeting to discuss your 2020 marketing plan, contact us here or email Tim Fields at email@example.com.
Sign2Day artists can create logos, fliers, business cards, videos, direct mail pieces, door hangers, brochures, yard signs, vehicle wraps, websites, and more. We also offer search engine optimization (SEO) services for web surfer to find you BEFORE they find your competition.
Our artists can create a brand and the marketing materials to make your business attractive to potential customers. Click here to see a sample of our products or, to start shopping online, click here. You can also read our client reviews here.